Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Endau-Rompin National Park Travel



It has been a while since I back from Endau-Rompin National Park. that was an awesome experience for me.

It was such a short notice from my friend inviting me to go with him with other KL people. however, it's such a nice experience, even after the suffering of the road condition (sit at the rear section of Hilux) and the dusk make my whole body red. This time, we joining the GoNature Eco Tour organised trip to Endau-Ropin National park.

We arrived National park office in Kluang town around 10am, had something for breakfast (woke up too early and didn't manage to had breakfast). After everyone arrived, we hop on the 4WD and start our journey to national park.........

.....................to be continued














No comments:

Post a Comment